The LSS-505+ desktop sewing machine has 12 built-in stitch patterns and is easy to use for all your basic sewing needs.
- 12 built-in stitch patterns
- High/low speed selector
- Two-thread lockstitch
- Forward and reverse sewing
- Auto bobbin winder
- Sews sleeves
- Accessory storage drawer included
- Built-in sewing light
- Use hand switch or foot pedal to start
- Built-in thread cutter
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Easy-to-use magnetic bobbin system
- Uses 4 AA batteries or a DC 6V power adapter
- Foot pedal, AC adapter and thread bag included
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Size: 10.8″ x 4.8″ x 10.2″
What’s the difference between the LSS-505 and the LSS-505+?
1) The LSS-505+ has 12 stitches, while the LSS-505 has 8.
2) The LSS-505+ has a durable stainless steel rotary hook, while the LSS-505 has a plastic one.
3) The LSS-505+ has a replaceable presser foot, while the LSS-505 does not.
Quick Start Guide for Sewing Machine LSS-505
Threading the LSS-505 Sewing Machine
LSS-505 Sewing Machine Bobbin Winding
LSS-505 Sewing Machine Needle Replacement
Troubleshooting the Bobbin Holder of the LSS-505 Sewing Machine